10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey guys scared of what is gonna happen to youtube! Look here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wendy

Wendy

Hey guys scared of what is gonna happen to youtube! Look here Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys scared of what is gonna happen to youtube! Look here   Hey guys scared of what is gonna happen to youtube! Look here EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 7:52 pm

There is a website that is trying to be the new youtube it is cool cause you can have the same youtube layout we have now, no copyright issues, and we have more freedom it is getting bigger and growing!! I am keeping my youtube but also moving everything I have to this new site! Join me just put all your videos on it cause youtube is changing soon just use it as a backup join me!! Just be safe guys I think this will be a good idea and there is no amvers right now we can be the first!! join me!!! muwa!!

http://www.zippcast.com/user/VicsVlogCandy

-Wendy
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys scared of what is gonna happen to youtube! Look here   Hey guys scared of what is gonna happen to youtube! Look here EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:35 pm

and on http://www.zippcast.com no theme of youtube "Cosmic Panda", no youTube partnerships, no VEVO, can rate every videos, no COPYRIGHTS such as WMA, no Justin Bieber, no Friday girl "Rebecca Black" and can upload Image and Audio files

-Wendy
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys scared of what is gonna happen to youtube! Look here   Hey guys scared of what is gonna happen to youtube! Look here EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:18 pm

It seems interesting... i've created a backup account on it, but for now i won't use it, i'll stay on YT Razz
But... if YT will have problems because of copyright and other things... this site will probably have the same problems soon Sad
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys scared of what is gonna happen to youtube! Look here   Hey guys scared of what is gonna happen to youtube! Look here EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:52 am

I also made a backup account here, thanks for the tip Wendy ^^
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys scared of what is gonna happen to youtube! Look here   Hey guys scared of what is gonna happen to youtube! Look here EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:05 pm

no problem Snow :-) I just wanna back up everything now in case something does happen to youtube
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys scared of what is gonna happen to youtube! Look here   Hey guys scared of what is gonna happen to youtube! Look here EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:05 pm

and awesome Jules find me on there ill subby youuu and Snow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys scared of what is gonna happen to youtube! Look here   Hey guys scared of what is gonna happen to youtube! Look here Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey guys scared of what is gonna happen to youtube! Look here
Page 1 of 1