10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So...are you gay?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

So...are you gay? Empty
PostSubject: So...are you gay?   So...are you gay? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 6:53 am

[ooc:Sorry, i wanted to do an original title, hope you'll like it XDXD]

Jul woke up again yawning. Strange, she didn't remember to have gone to sleep... the last think that she remembered was Poca that was giving her a phone... but she didn't even arrived to take it... oh, sure! It had to be the sleeping gas, as always... Jul sighed and, stretching, she raised on her feet and started to look around: her glande was immediatly captured by a man that was lying on the floor... he seemed familiar... she had to make some steps toward him to recognize him: he was Sinbad! Jul smiled to herself, then she kneeled next to him "Hey Sinny! Wake up, it's morning... well... i think..."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

So...are you gay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So...are you gay?   So...are you gay? EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:58 am

{OOC: I love it xD}

Sinbad woke up to the sound of a girl talking. His vision was blurry. At first he thought it was Charlotte who was sitting next to him, but he soon realized that he had gotten a new roommate.
"Uhm, hey," he said in a sleepy voice and slowly sat up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

So...are you gay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So...are you gay?   So...are you gay? EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:19 pm

"Did you sleep well?" she asked smiling, sitting next to him. She didn't even question herself wether he recognized her or not, after all if she was able to recognize him he should surely be able to recognize her, right? She was exactly has she had describer herself!

{ooc: oh, i didn't know to tell you it, but... i've seen your drawing with chibi John and Meg... *-* I love it so much *-* Also i like a lot the one with Sinny and Odette x3
oh, other thing, if you haven't received my reply, i'm glad to have you as my guest and Cinderella is yours :3}
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

So...are you gay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So...are you gay?   So...are you gay? EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:42 am

"Yeah," he answered, still at bit sleepy as he studied his new roommate. He had a feeling he had seen her before, that he had heard her voice before.
"You are Juliet... are you not?" he asked eventually.
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

So...are you gay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So...are you gay?   So...are you gay? EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:20 am

"Yes, it's me!" she replied smiling again "Glad that you've slept well"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

So...are you gay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So...are you gay?   So...are you gay? EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:52 am

"It's nice to finally meet you in person," he said and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

So...are you gay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So...are you gay?   So...are you gay? EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:58 am

"It's nice to talk to you in person too, but actually i've already seen you at the party" she smiled again, still sitted next to him "I'm sorry i've disturbed you and John, it wasn't my intetion, but i've realized that you two would want to stay alone and i didn't know how to go away without interrupt you!"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

So...are you gay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So...are you gay?   So...are you gay? EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:02 pm

Sinbad's smile disappeared as she spoke. He was silent for a while, while he was trying to understand what she had just said.
"Wait..." he said eventually. "That girl... that was you?"
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

So...are you gay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So...are you gay?   So...are you gay? EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:11 pm

Jul nodded with an embarassed grimace, massaging her neck "Yeah... sorry, i really didn't want to interrupt you two, i mean... you were so nice, i bet that you wanted a bit of privacy... i swear, it wasn't my intention, but i think that your boyfriend didn't take it too wrong, i mean, later he was nice with me..."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

So...are you gay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So...are you gay?   So...are you gay? EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:20 pm

"It's o.." he started but then stopped and stared at her.
"Boyfriend? You got it completely wrong," he said trying to defend himself. "He is not my boyfriend."
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

So...are you gay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So...are you gay?   So...are you gay? EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:24 pm

"Oh, he's not?" she asked slightly surprised "Oh... so probably is even worse... i mean, did i make you... loose an occasion?" she asked, surely refering to sex
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

So...are you gay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So...are you gay?   So...are you gay? EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:28 pm

"What you saw was nothing of the sort. I'm not into guys," he explained, slightly upset. How could she think he would do anything with a man. Yet alone the villain.
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

So...are you gay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So...are you gay?   So...are you gay? EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:34 pm

"Really?" she asked again a bit surprised "Well... what you were doing... that was a little ambiguous... i mean... are you sure you're not into guys?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

So...are you gay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So...are you gay?   So...are you gay? EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:45 pm

"It was nothing but a snowball fight. Really," he said with his eyes shut, still not believing how she could think that way about him.
"Believe me, I'm only into girls like yourself," he said and nodded towards her.
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

So...are you gay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So...are you gay?   So...are you gay? EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:58 pm

She looked at him tilting a bit her head, then she smiled again, shrugged and giggled at his words "Ok, if you say so, i believe you" then, in a joking tone, she continued "Well, better that way, you're too cute to be into men!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So...are you gay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So...are you gay?   So...are you gay? Empty

Back to top Go down

So...are you gay?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 6-
Jump to: