10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drawing Contest [ROUND 3#]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charlotte

Charlotte

Drawing Contest [ROUND 3#] Empty
PostSubject: Drawing Contest [ROUND 3#]   Drawing Contest [ROUND 3#] EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:34 am

ROUND 3#
THEME: Mirror Me.
CONTESTANTS: 7.
CONTESTANTS MOVING ON TO NEXT ROUND: 6.

DEADLINE: February 1st.

This contest is a little bit different in ways of judging. I will myself judge which two drawings are the bottom 2 and the members of the forum will be able to vote for who should stay in the competition by a poll I will put up ^^

In this round the theme will be "MIRROR ME."
You will be asked to draw a picture of a character (any character, does not have to be your own) looking in the mirror. The reflection of the mirror should reveal the characters thoughts and feelings about him/herself. The mirror can be anything you want; Full body mirror, mirror hanging on the wall, tiny mirror in the characters hand etc. It doesn't even have to be a mirror, if you want it can be any reflective surface, as long as the character can see himself.
The reflection should not be accurate or real, but a window into the character's thoughts about him/herself.
ANY drawing style allowed!
This is what I will be judging by this round:
- Creaivity.
- How well you can recognize the character in the picture.
- How emotional your drawing is.
- Pose.
- Details.
- Story. (you have to have a point behind the drawing, you can't just make something up. Make it relevant to the character you have chosen to draw.)

Rules:
- The reflective surface/ mirror can not reflect reality, but what goes on in the character's mind.
- You have to draw the character twice (once as the real person and once in the mirror)
- You are allowed to add more characters in the mirror/ reflective surface, but not in the character's reality.

When that's said, GOOD LUCK ^^

CONTESTANTS:
1. Jasmine
2. Juliet
3. Pocahontas
4. Charlotte
5. Naveen
6. Dimitri
7. Sinbad
Back to top Go down

Drawing Contest [ROUND 3#]
Page 1 of 1