10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Helga

Helga

You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night... Empty
PostSubject: You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night...   You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night... EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 3:07 am

Helga frowned slightly as she sat on her knees beside the suitcase and looked at the things in it - christmas gifts. She had never really understood the meaning in giving people free stuff, maybe it was because she didn't celebrated this whole thing. She glanced at Naveen and couldn't help but feel guilt that she didn't gave him anything.
She sighed while she lay down beside him and stroked his cheek gently.
"Merry Christmas.."
she whispered and kissed him
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night...   You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night... EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 10:33 am

Naveen heard her voice and widened his eyes to make sure if it was really Helga. He slowly turned around and saw her smile, her blonde hair caressing his face and her soft voice greeting him for Christmas. 'Hey beautiful' he said smiling softly and placing a kiss on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night...   You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night... EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:58 am

"Hey.."
Helga whispered and closed her eyes when she felt his lips on her cheek and She held his hand- intertwined her fingers with his.
"Have you missed me?.."
She chuckled slightly with a soft smile
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night...   You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night... EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 7:59 am

'I miss everytime I breathe when you are not around Helga' he said softly getting closer to her and placing a kiss on her lips.
'How have you been? Oh and open your presents!' he said excitingly.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night...   You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night... EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:24 pm

Helga smiled softly by his words - but it turned out more forced when he talked about her presentes and she glanced at them.
"Oh.. Okay.."
She said quietly and sat up straight.
"Are everyone from you?.. But-- I didn't get you anything...?!"
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night...   You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night... EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:37 am

Naveen was quite happy eventhough the only thing he got was from Juliet. He didn't expected anyway and she didn't had much coins to start with. 'Well.. yeah' he said smiling. 'And you gave me something silly girl' he smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night...   You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night... EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:51 am

"I did?.."
She smiled a bit confused when she picked up some presents and opened them. Everything from winter clothes - to toilet stuff. She had a big smile on her lips and giggled when she saw the teddy bear.
"Oh, Naveen.. How cute. Thank you so much"
Helga gave him a hug and kissed him.
"I love it-- and everything else.."
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night...   You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night... EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 10:47 am

'Yes, just being with me is more than enough' he smiled at her widely and hugged her tightly.
'Oh how much I missed you baby' he sighed then kissed her neck.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night...   You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night... EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:59 pm

"I've missed you too.."
she whispered and smiled by the feeling of his lips towards her skin.
"But Naveen, you didn't use all your coins on this, right? I mean, what if you have to use them for something important later?"
Helga almost burst out and looked at him with a frown
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night...   You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night... EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:50 am

Naveen felt really silly knowing he did spend almost all he had on this. But what if he dies, what would be the use of these coins?
'Well Helga you are important to me, so I think it's a safe comment to make that I did almost spent all my coins in this?' he said smiling and shrugging trying to make it look funnier.
'Anyway did you like the presents?' he said quickly to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night...   You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night... EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:29 am

Helga didn't know if she should be flattered. or 'mad' because he could be so stupid sometimes. She just shook her head with a smile, he was so cute- and she loved him so much.
"Of course I did, they are amazing. I mean- chocolate? How can this be any better?"
She laughed while she opened the box and picked up one.
"And i can't beleive that I'm saying this, but this is the best christmas I've ever had.."
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night...   You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night... EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:50 am

'Best Christmas ever? in a hell like this?' he laughed scratching his head. 'I'm sure you had better one before, but I was gonna say that I'm still waiting for my christmas present from you' he gave out a cheeky smile with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night...   You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night... EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:15 am

"Nah.. I haven't even had one before.. So yeah, best Christmas ever.."
She shrugged blankly before she raised an eyebrow and crawled closer to him - wrapping her arms around his neck.
"What do you want, then? .. "
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night...   You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night... EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:38 am

'If I ask for it then it won't be a good present would it?' he smiled little and put his arms around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night...   You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night... EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:39 am

[ooc: Hey how are you? You are online after loong time Surprised missed you Surprised]
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night...   You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night... EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:16 am

"How can I know what you want, if you don't tell me?"
She smirked and tilted her head on the side.
"But you can't ask for chocolate, because it's all mine... Sorry, baby.."
She said teasingly and winked before she started to giggle a bit..

((occ: I'm just fine, for now xD Couldn't be in because my parents took my computer >< How about you? Is everything okay? And I have missed you tooo Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night...   You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night... EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:21 am

'Aww okay' he said with a sad face and dropped her from his lap.
'Wellll I am off to bed' he smiled to himself and laid down on the floor.
'If only I had my christmas gift I would be so much happier' he replied again in a melodramatic voice and out his head on his arms pretending to sleep.

[ooc: good good Very Happy and I have been fine thnxx Smile]
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night...   You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night... EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:34 am

Helga just rolled her eyes and smiled widely. She looked down at her gifts and picked up the pillow - which she throwed at his face and giggled. She crawled up on top of him and placed her hands on the floor on each side of him while she leaned down towards his face.
"Oh.. so you are tired?.. How sad.."
She sighed with a pout.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night...   You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night... EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:37 am

Naveen smiled back at her when she came on top of him 'Well not tired but sad indeed' he said with a dorky smile.
'How I wished for a Santa's naughty helper this Christmas' he laughed a little then placed his hands on her lower waist.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night...   You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night... EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:51 am

"So it was that you wished for..?! "
She winked and bit her lower lip a bit.
"But -- I don't know if you have such a good boy this year.. soo..."
She said teasingly and giggled as she kissed him deeply and stroke her hands over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night...   You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night... EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:55 am

'Well good boy's gets good girls, so if I was being bad I think I deserve the naughty one' he said smiling. Then he kissed Helga deeply and moved his hands around her lower back then grabbed her pants and pulled her closer to him.
'See this is what I'm talking about' he winked then kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night...   You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night... EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:24 am

"Myeah.. I guess you're right.. "
She smiled innocent once she had broke the kiss.
"Is there something special you wish for? Something you want to do? Something you want me to do?"
She whispered next to his ear and kissed his cheek and jaw
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night...   You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night... EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:41 am

'Oh no I'm happy with whatever I get now' he smiled and spanked her softly.
'But if there is a special, then feel free to give it to me' he kissed her neck and gave her a hickey.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night...   You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night... EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:27 am

"Is that so!?.."
She giggled and closed her eyes for a moment when he did that again- kissing her neck. She almost shivered... Once he had stopped, she kissed him quickly on the lips before she pushed herself down his body and started to unbutton his pants. She blushed slightly when she looked up at him and tugged his pants and underwear off- reaching down and took him into one of her hands, pumping him slowly and tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night...   You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night... EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:39 am

Naveen let out a heavy breath while she pumped him. He put his hands on her pants and pulled it down revealing her back completely, then sliding two fingers near her clitoris and started rubbing it gently.
'This will be the best Christmas gift ever' he smiled cheekily while stroking her clitoris.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night...   You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night... EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:54 am

"Heey.."
She laughed when she suddenly felt her pants go down, but bit her lip as soon he touched her. She took a deep breath as she pulled her hair over one shoulder, really trying to focus on him right now.
"I know, right?"
She giggled and started to move her hand again, after a moment, she leaned over and licked the tip of his manhood, then slid her lips around his length. She moaned softly, slowly bobbing her head before increasing her speed
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night...   You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night... EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:30 am

Naveen gasped as he felt her warm inside her mouth wrapping around him. He carried her back and placed on top of his face as he inserted his tongue to taste her. He started licking her continuously and inserting his tongue inside her.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night...   You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night... EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:25 pm

Helga smiled to herself when he placed her on top of him and moaned loudly.. it made her whole spine tingle in pleasure- it wasn't just him that got a good Christmas gift. She worked faster, taking more of him into her mouth and being careful to not choke herself- her hand pumping him rapidly at the same time
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night...   You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night... EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:30 pm

He could feel her going fast as he started to feel the urgency to relieve his load. But hold her head and pushed for last few strokes when he reached his orgasm and released inside her mouth clenching on to her breasts in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night...   You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night... EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:12 am

Helga's lips lifted to a smirk when Naveen laid his hand on her head - bobbing her head lower to slide more of the member into her mouth and tried to swallow all of his load. She licked his length clean and gave it a kiss on the top before she turned around to lay down beside him with a smile.
"Did you like it?"
She winked with a little giggle.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night...   You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night... EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:02 am

After being relieved he looked at Helga and smiled back at her. Then he let her lie beside him and whispered 'We are not done yet.'
Then he made his way down to her stomach and kissed her belly button. 'Someone else needs pleasing too right?' he winked at her and made his way down to get womanhood again and started licking vigorously.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night...   You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night... EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:03 am

Helga giggled slightly when he moved down and bit her lip as soon he started to lick her. She stroke her hands over her breasts and arched her back as she moaned out his name.
"I want you so badly right now, but I don't want you to stop-- doing that..!"
She panted with a laugh - lolling her head back and ran a hand through her hair as she groaned in pleasure
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night...   You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night... EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:10 am

Naveen could feel himself aroused again when Helga was taking a dip in her pleasure ocean. He started moving his tongue quickly while he moved his hands on her bare butt and grabbed it hard.
He smirked to himself as she started moaning louder and started to pump his manhood again tempted to put it in her.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night...   You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night... EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:46 am

"Ohhh, Naveen. Please, take me now.!"
Helga moaned and arched her back even more. She chewed on her lower lip and tangled her fingers into his hair while the other one still massaged her breast.
"I know you want to.."
She giggled before she ended up in a big groan again.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night...   You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night... EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:02 am

After her moaning got louder, Naveen held his penis in his hand and without further thinking he pushed it in her gently and felt her warm and tight inside.
'Of course I want to' he smiled cheekily and started moving in and out faster.
'Oh baby you feel so good' he whispered in her ear as he lied down towards her feeling her entire upper body scratching against his.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night...   You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night... EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:17 am

Helga gasped when he entered her and wrapped her arms around his neck - starting to move in the same rhythm as he and rolled her hips up against his to meet his. Once again she tangled her fingers into his hair and kissed him eagerly. She was already about to reach her climax, but tried to hold it back - after all, this was his Christmasgift, and she wanted him to be so pleased as possible.
"You're amazing.."
she whispered between the moans.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night...   You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night... EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:50 am

Naveen could feel coming near to his orgasm after a while when he discovered Helga biting her lips waiting to burst out her load of relieve. He pushed unto his last breath and immediately pulled out before exploding his load all over her chest, as he lied down next to her.
'Well that must have been the greatest gift for Christmas I got till now' he laughed slowly as he was running out of breath.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night...   You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night... EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:07 am

Helga tilted her head backwards as she moaned out loud, and was quite disappointed that he pulled out. Even though she knew the risks, she wanted him to come inside her.
She panted and closed her eyes for a moment - and smiled by his words.
"You think?"
She asked and turned her head towards him.
"I'm just glad that you aren't sad anymore."
She winked and kissed him gently
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night...   You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night... Empty

Back to top Go down

You give me warmth to withstand the coldest winter night...
Page 1 of 1