10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I feel homeless..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

I feel homeless.. Empty
PostSubject: I feel homeless..   I feel homeless.. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 2:57 am

[[OOC Couldn't think of a topic, so I stole a lyrics from Homeless - Maria Mena]]

Pocahontas woke up, seeing herself no longer in the garden. Which made her sit up fast, wincing when her stomach started to hurt. Though, she decided to ignore it. Especially since she had no trouble ignoring it at the party. Her eyes wandered around the room, stopping when she saw a blonde haired woman. She sighed, wondering who she was. She stood up, stretching when she got up. Her eyes widened when she had put her hand in her pocket, feeling the cellphone..

He didn't take this back?

She asked herself, taking it out of her pocket, staring at it. The messages John had sent her were saved on it. Which made her bite her lip. She decided to put it back in her pocket, looking back at the woman.

Well it looks like she won't be waking up soon..Better go take a shower..

Pocahontas thought, walking towards the bathroom, closing it as she undressed herself. She then put her hand over the totem Kenai gave her. Which made her smile warmly, "I wouldn't want to get this wet." She whispered to herself, taking it off as she put it next to her clothes. Pocahontas walked into the shower, taking a nice warm one. Which felt good after being in the cold for a while.

Twenty minutes later..

She got out of the shower, feeling refreshed. She waited for herself to dry a little, before putting her clothes back on. Pocahontas put Kenai's totem around her neck once again. She then walked back out of the bathroom, stopping when she saw a suitcase with her name on it. She smiled when she saw her teddy bears by it. Pocahontas walked to it, opening it as she put the teddy bears in it, not wanting them to get dirty. Though, when she opened to put the teddy bears in them, she saw John's Santa hat..

His hat..

Her eyes stared at it for a while, before putting the teddy bears next to it. Her eyes then looked up at the camera, before remembering what had happened with him..

"I want you.." John's voice echoed in her head..

The vision was burned into her head, which made her close the suitcase fast, trying to get her head off of it..Even though it was never going to get out of her head. She leaned against the wall, staring at the ceiling, wondering when the woman was going to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

I feel homeless.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel homeless..   I feel homeless.. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:24 am

Jul yawned, sitting up on the floor and stretching: what a pity, she wasn't anymore in the garden, she was back in a room... she sighed. Well, at least during the party she had the occasion to eat a lot of sweets! And she also received...
she looked around, searching for her unusual present: and there it was, close to her, the doll that John gave her.
She took it in her hands and smiled, and only after that, raising her glance, she noticed a woman: she was awake, and Jul couldn't be sure but probably she had seen her at the party...
"Hey... Hi!" she waved a hand toward her with a smile
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

I feel homeless.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel homeless..   I feel homeless.. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:44 am

Pocahontas jumped out of her thoughts, hearing that the woman had said hello to her. She smiled, "Hi." She said, waving back at her, "I'm Pocahontas, you?"
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

I feel homeless.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel homeless..   I feel homeless.. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:46 am

"I'm Juliet, you can call me Jul..." she replied smiling to her, while she raised from the floor and walked toward her to sit again on the floor at her side, still keeping the broken doll in her hand "Pocahontas, right? Is a beautiful name, really... unusual!" she continued, looking at her "I saw you at the party... i think... you were there, right?"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

I feel homeless.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel homeless..   I feel homeless.. EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:06 am

Pocahontas smiled, "Hi Jul." She said, before watching her sit by her, laughing softly at her compliment, "Thank you, your name is also beauetiful. Very unique." She said, before nodding to her, "Yes, yes I was there." Pocahontas replied, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

I feel homeless.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel homeless..   I feel homeless.. EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:27 am

"Are you John's friend?" asked her with a smile, a totally naive and silly question: John was the kidnapper, the villain, how could his victim be his friend? "I mean, i've seen you next to him, i'm not sure if you were talking to him, i haven'd been really focused on it, I was sooo hungry and i spent the most part of the evening eating, especially the cakes, have you tasted them? They were delicious! By the way, i was saying... yeah, do you know him?"

ooc: Jul, you're stupid, too stupid, really, too stupid >.>
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

I feel homeless.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel homeless..   I feel homeless.. EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:41 am

[[OOC She is adorable!!]]

Pocahontas laughed, "I'm not really sure..We were talking and having a snow fight..so, I guess we are kind of. How about you? Since you know his name."
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

I feel homeless.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel homeless..   I feel homeless.. EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:47 am

"A snow fight! That's nice!" she giggled, then, at her question, she shrugged "I don't know... he has acted weird with me: i mean, first I wake up in his room, and he's gentle and nice, and then he has sex with me, and then he screams at me and when i wake up again i'm in another room, and then at the party he's all nice and gentle again. He has even gave me a gift... sort of: this doll" she shows the doll that she was still keeping in a hand to Poca "It's nice, cause i think that i've had a doll like this when i was a baby... but, yeah, i just... don't know... if we are friends..." she shrugged again
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

I feel homeless.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel homeless..   I feel homeless.. EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:59 am

Pocahontas smiled, before feeling herself freeze after the sex part. She listened to her, looking at the doll. She then shrugged, "I don't really know, to be honest. Even I don't know much about him." Pocahontas said, looking down at her pocket, wondering if the phone would go off at anytime..
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

I feel homeless.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel homeless..   I feel homeless.. EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:14 am

"I think he's a lonely person..." she replied, still with her naive tone: she couldnt explain what made he say it, it was just a sensation.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

I feel homeless.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel homeless..   I feel homeless.. EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 1:04 pm

Pocahontas shrugged, "He could be..but, I've learned not to try to talk to him about his past..or about him..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I feel homeless.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel homeless..   I feel homeless.. Empty

Back to top Go down

I feel homeless..
Page 1 of 1