10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sinbad

Sinbad

[TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!  Empty
PostSubject: [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!    [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!  EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 6:42 am

When Sinbad was done with his bath he walked out of the bathroom again. Aladdin was still sitting by the wall talking with someone. Sinbad went back to the place he had been sleeping earlier. He sat down and stared at nothing for a while. He felt restless.
He turned his upper body, facing the wall behind him. He knocked lightly on it.
"Is anyone in there?" he asked carefully.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!    [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!  EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 6:50 am

Jul had sleeped for a long while and when SInbad knocked on the wall she had just woke up, raising her back and resting him on the wall rubbing an eye. Her roommate was sleeping in that moment and everything was quiet when Sinbad's voice arrived to her
"Ehm... yeah, there's me..." replied wondering if she had already listened his voice
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!    [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!  EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 6:53 am

Sinbad heard the girl on the other side of the wall. He wasn't completely sure, but he thought he had heard her voice before.
"Juliet, is that you?"
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!    [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!  EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 6:55 am

"Yeah..." replied the girl unsure, not knowing to know that voice but without being able to recognize it. In that moment she wished to have a better memory
"And... you are..." she replied in the end, understanding to not have a chance to remember the voice's owner without a help
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!    [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!  EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 7:08 am

"Oh, I'm Sinbad," he said with a little smile.
"I think we talked through the wall quite some time ago," he added to help her memory.
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!    [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!  EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 7:10 am

"Oh yeah! Sorry!" she exclaimed finally recognizing his voice "My memory really sucks..." she added trying to justify herself.
"So, ehm... How are you SInbad?" she asked wondering if the question was really too stupid, seeing the situation
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!    [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!  EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 7:12 am

"It's alright," he said reassuring and laughed a little.

"I guess that under these circumstances I'm fine. And you?"
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!    [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!  EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 7:24 am

She shrugged "I think the same...just really bored!"
she sighed "I wish there was an exit from this place... or at least that the televison worked! And maybe to have some videogames..."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!    [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!  EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 12:10 pm

"Yeah, it would be nice with... some distractions," Sinbad agreed with a light sigh.
"But I guess it's better to have nothing to do than to be a part of one of those sick games."
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!    [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!  EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:25 am

"Sick... games?" she asked unsure of what the guy was talking about: because of her distraction and mostly because of the fact that, for luckiness or misfortune, she had slept during almost all those villain's weird games and tortures she hadn't actually lived on her skin all those awfull situations that John had created. She had experimented the boredom of being trapped, but still not how dangerous the situation could be...

[ooc: my character is stupid...>.>]
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!    [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!  EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:05 am

"Uhm yeah, those things that sometimes happens when a lot of people are put in that dark room together, and someone gets tortured or... or worse," he explained. "Have you even tried something like that in here?" he asked as she seemed not to know exactly what he was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!    [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!  EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:12 am

She turned her nose: torture? Was he serious? "I've... had sex with a guy in a room... it wasn't that good but i don't think it was ment to be a torture!" she replied shaking her shoulders: she hadn't done a lot in there...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!    [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!  EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:18 am

"Then you are lucky," he said eventually when he had stopped laughing.
"What else have you done while being here? Have you been with a single roommate most of the time?" he asked curious. Maybe the villain treated the prisoners differently. Not being able to do anything could also be a kind of torture.
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!    [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!  EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:24 am

"What are you laughing at?" she asked surprised and amused herself
"And... well... i've slept, ate, i've had some showers... i've also talked a bit with some other people, but not a lot, when i'm awaje they usually sleep... and then i sleep a lot... and... what else? Oh, i've cutted my wrists!"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!    [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!  EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:08 am

"It was just the way you said it. WIth the sex and torture," he said, not really sure how to describe why he found it funny.
"Yeah, that's all there is to do most of the time. Just to try and let the time pass." He sat in silence for a little while. "I wonder how long it's been..."
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!    [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!  EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:13 am

Jul sighed nodding: it was really all she could do "But here i'm starving... i wanna eat something! I mean... i can't live only with a few dry bread! I need chocolate and marshmallows, and a lot of them! I won't resist a lot without sugar!" Her voice sounded almost as a child's one.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!    [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!  EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:33 am

Sinbad listened to her as she spoke, such a cute voice, so adorable childish somehow. Wishing for candy instead of actual food. But then he started thinking about it, he really did miss the sweet things as well.
"It sounds liek you have a sweet tooth," Sinbad said with a little smile.
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!    [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!  EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:36 am

"Yup, i have! I can even eat only sweets! I was used to eat candies and sweets kinda... every hour! I'm really starving here!" then after a little silence she added "And just so you know, i'm thin, i'm not fat!"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!    [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!  EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:09 pm

"Then it must really be tough to go such a long time without it."
He listened to her speak again.
"Uhm okay," Sinbad said, not really sure what to think. He hadn't even thought of what she looked like, but now he got curious.
"So what do you look like?"
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!    [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!  EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:15 pm

"yeah, it is!" sighed in reply, feeling her tummy hurt because of the hunger. At his question she looked at herself, like she had to look to remember how she was
"Mmm... i'm blond, short hair... not too short, mmm... white skin... and... i'm not really tall... and... well, i've got five fingers for each hand... i don't know, what do you wanna know?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!    [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!  EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:34 pm

He tried to picture her in his mind as she spoke.
"How about eye color? Or what clothes you are wearing? It'd be nice to be able to recognize you if I met you somewhere else."

OCC: Why does this sound so wrong in my head? >.<
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!    [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!  EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:40 pm

"Oh, well, my eyes are blue, ligh blue... and i'm wearing a dress, it's white, it's my favourite colour: it's... well, it's kinda short but i like it in that way and my legs are nice so i don't see why i should hide them. And... well, what else?" she frowned looking again at herself, liks she needed to remember something else "Oh right, i have a big breast!" she exclaimed that imbarassing sentence in a totally naive tone "Like... the 4° and... i don't know... maybe... that's it. Something else?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!    [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!  EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:31 am

Sinbad listened to her as she described herself. He tried to form a picture of her in his head.
He sat in his own thoughts for a while, but he was interupted when she asked if there was something else he wanted to know.
"N-no, I can't really think of anything else," he said as she had already told him more than he had expected. Not that he complained, not at all.
"I'll be sure to look for you if I get out of this room again," he said with a little smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!    [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!  EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:42 am

"Good! But now i wanna know how you look like, i wanna be sure to recognize you when i'll see you, you know... would be awkward if you'll recognize me and i won't!" she replied, and even from her voice was evident that she was smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!    [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!  EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:54 am

"Well, I..." he said as he thought about where to start.
"I have dark brown hair." As a reflex he moved his hand to his hair as he mentioned it. "It's a bit longer now than it used to be. And then I have a beard in the same dark brown color." Talking about it made him realize how much he missed to be able to do such ordinary things as shave or get a hair cut.
"I have brown eyes. And, uhm... I lost my shirt in here, but I'm wearing dark pants. I don't know if there's anything else to tell. Anything you want to know?"
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!    [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!  EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:00 pm

She listened to him, still sitted on the floor, hugging her knees and bringing them to the chest "Well... are you tall? And... i don't know... are you cute?" she asked but then, after a few seconds she added in a little guilty and little amused tone "Sorry, it was a really shallow question!"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!    [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!  EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:14 pm

"I'm medium height, I guess," he replied as he had tried so compare his height with some of the men he knew.
"I-it's okay," he said to her comment about her question. "But I don't really know what to answer to that. I-I mean uhm... I guess it's different from person to person how they see it. I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!    [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!  EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:16 pm

She giggled at his reply "That's ok, doesn't matter." she looked at the wall in fron of her, then after a little time, she asked again "So... what did you do before... you know, before to finishe here?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!    [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!  EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:26 pm

"I spend some time helping my father in his company. He owns a shipping company. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!    [TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!  Empty

Back to top Go down

[TTW between room 3 and 5] Weeeee!!!
Page 1 of 1