10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well hello again.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aladdin

Aladdin

Well hello again. Empty
PostSubject: Well hello again.   Well hello again. EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 4:15 am

Aladdin had been out for quite a while, when he woke up noticing he had switched rooms. Yet when he looked around the room, he saw Sinbad, sleeping in the corner again. Roomed with him two times in a row after hardly seeing him for months. But both Aladdin and Sinbad had been so tired and weak lately, that they spent most of their time resting and not conversing.

Aladdin sighed and rolled back over, laying with his eyes closed but not asleep.

[OOC: Soo busy... I'm sorry! And it's Christmas Eve, so I have a lot of stuff to do. Opening gifts tonight too Very Happy Toodles.]
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

Well hello again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello again.   Well hello again. EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 2:59 pm

Aladdin had been in a lull lately, unable to do much. Sinbad seemed the same way, as the two of them had been up to pretty much nothing the past couple weeks except eating from time to time and an occassional conversation. For the most part, they kept to themselves and slept. Aladdin got up, and looked over to see Sinbad was sleeping. Surprise there. Deciding to get out of this dead-to-the-world kick he was on, he decided to see who was on the other side of the walls.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

Well hello again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello again.   Well hello again. EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:12 pm

OOC : I've said it before, and I'll say it again..... rape him..... XDDD Sorry
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

Well hello again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello again.   Well hello again. EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 1:46 pm

Sinbad slowly woke up. He sat up and stretched his body. He felt so sore.
He looked at Aladdin. He seemed to be talking with someone through the wall.
Sinbad decided that it would be best not to interupt him, so instead he went to take a bath.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Sponsored content

Well hello again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello again.   Well hello again. Empty

Back to top Go down

Well hello again.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 5-
Jump to: