10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well, I think this is my last topic for awhile...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cinderella

Cinderella

Well, I think this is my last topic for awhile... Empty
PostSubject: Well, I think this is my last topic for awhile...   Well, I think this is my last topic for awhile... EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:33 am

After today, I may not be back on until I get internet. I shall be moving into my new place next week, so I won't be here for my birthday *sad face* and I'll be starting my job on January 3rd Very Happy (yeah, I got the job! 8D)

Before I get internet, there will be things I will need first before that: A refrigerator, a dryer, maybe a stove if I don't get one of those you can just set on the counter and cook with a little >.>

I'm actually a little sad, because I realized that this is really my last Christmas with my family Sad By this time next year, I'll already be married to Tommy for 21 days. So, I'm going to make the most of this Christmas with my family. Smile I love them a lot <333

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Very Happy

I'LL MISS YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH!!! NO ONE DIE WHILE I'M GONE!!! I'LL BE BACK WHEN I CAN!!!

Love: Cinderella/Mama Cindy/Johanna <3
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Well, I think this is my last topic for awhile...   Well, I think this is my last topic for awhile... EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:27 am

;_; I'M GONNA MISS YOU MAMMA CINDY!!!!! *huggles you to death* I'M GLAD YOU GOT THE JOB!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR RETURN, hopefully it'll be before I leave. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! ^^
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Well, I think this is my last topic for awhile...   Well, I think this is my last topic for awhile... EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:45 pm

Already said this on chat but I WILL MISS YOU ._.
<333333
I'm certain you will back with us soon, once your life is more settled. I hope everything goes well with the house and the new job Very Happy Plus have an amazing christmas with your family!

MERRY CHRISTMAS <3
Don't be gone too long, ok? ;D
Won't be the same without Mamma Cindy to keep an eye on us all!
xxxx
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, I think this is my last topic for awhile...   Well, I think this is my last topic for awhile... Empty

Back to top Go down

Well, I think this is my last topic for awhile...
Page 1 of 1